Information from Agency of Natural Resources

  • For questions and issues related to flooding, dam safety, drinking water safety, landslides, spills, waste management and river management please ask to be connected to the VT  DEC.

Regional Office Contact Information

  • For downed trees and forest debris management, or to get connected to a county forester, please ask to be connected to VT Forests, Parks & Recreation

  • For search and rescue assistance, call the Vermont State Police
  • For power outages, contact your utility company
This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.