15 minutes and $15 can make a huge difference in the effort to rebuild our communities after Hurricane Irene. There are so many more, but we wanted to get these out while we’re thinking of them. Take care of yourselves out there!
With 15 minutes and $15 you can:
- Buy N95 masks to donate to one of our donation locations
- Buy non-perishable foodstuffs to donate to Vermont foodbanks
- Text FOODNOW to 52000 to donate $10 to the Vermont Foodbank.
- Donate to VT Irene Fund or to one of the affected communities
- Support your local businesses!
- Donate clothes to the Salvation Army and Goodwill
- Buy a saw, a crowbar, a pair of gloves and bring them to a drop location