Information: Rebuilding in Northfield

As property owners start making plans to rebuild, they should talk to Michele Braun, the Zoning Administrator, about the permitting process. The Selectboard has waived the fees, and we’ll do all we can to expedite things, but properties in the flood hazard zone will need to get permits. Call 485-5431 or email

This entry was posted in Helping Vermont and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.