Information: Pets/Livestock

Pet Needs:

If you have a special medical need for your pet and are a flood victim, contact your veterinarian or local humane society.

If you need pet food, visit your local food shelf or donation center- pet food has been delivered there.

If you cannot find the help you need for your pet, visit our website and go to What’s New.


Farm Animal Needs:

Contact Vermont Emergency Management at 1-800-347-0488

This entry was posted in Helping Vermont and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.