Need help filing for FEMA Assistance?

Geoff Hand has set up a mobile work station. He will be in Duxbury at the Patterson trailer park from 3 to 5 today (Sunday). Tomorrow he will be in Waitsfield and Moretown. Cell phone is 802-922-0541

This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

2 Responses to Need help filing for FEMA Assistance?

  1. Betsy Baker says:

    Vermont Law School’s Land Use Clinic is also offering assistance in filling out FEMA forms. VLS is located in South Royalton. For more information go to, where this information was posted September 4:
    “The Land Use Clinic is assisting community members with FEMA forms, insurance claims, and other property damage-related Irene help. For more information, call 802-831-1028 or go to the law school library between 10:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. this Saturday and Sunday, or between 5:00 and 8:00 p.m. Tuesday-Friday.”

  2. Liz Schlegel says:

    Thank you!

Comments are closed.